Friday, January 16, 2009

WASTED TIME

It isn't the first time that I wasted so much time. And I am sure that it won't be the last. It is just that every year-end I tend to go into what my friend Bamm dubbed as "hibernation." He said that every now and then a guy needs to go into hibernation. To get away from everyone and everything, and just be alone and get in touch with his self. I said "Oh, you mean vegg in front of the tube watching old movies and eat bad food for a few days away from everyone else." He simply said "If that is hibernation for you, then that is it. For me its working on my martial arts and doing carpentry."

So I thought maybe the best way to know is that if ever you are disturbed from some alone time and your first reaction is to rend the flesh off the face of the offending party, much like a bear in hibernation would do if it were disturbed, then that is your hibernation.

There isn't anything wrong with it, I think everyone should try it every now and then. If you don't you would be definitely a bear with a headache. And nobody wants that in the house or in the office. So the reason why so suddenly after a burst, my blog went silent...I was hibernating...Yawn! Grawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment